Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Returning

Just returned home yesterday from a four day excursion back to the mother land...Iowa. Seeing my two brothers graduate was incredible, but it touched me in an unexpected way. We aren't kids any longer, and for anyone who knows us that would be extremely obvious. But as we live our lives, time goes by with or without you and I have found myself at times not breathing it in.......Why? We are only given a short window in time to impact everything around us. Let's breath, take a huge Indiana Jones step of faith into a giant hole with the biggest boot lift we can muster and start breathing!

2 comments:

Sam Mahlstadt said...

nice man! love it, welcome to the blogging world, can't wait to read more of your stuff. keep liftin' that boot...ya just gotta believe son, ya just gotta believe.

Erin said...

Nicholas--I just heard you are moving back?! How exciting! So are you being transfered back??
You should post it on your blog so I can read it!

Erin